Thank you for your interest in the Homewood High & Dry Marina. Current press information and news can be found here as well as a sample of online and print-quality photos. Additional information and photos may be obtained by emailing our PR/Marketing Department.
- Tuesday May 18, 2021LAKE TAHOE’S FIRST ON-WATER CHARGER IS POWERING THE WORLD’S FIRST 100% ELECTRIC WATERSPORTS BOATS AT HOMEWOOD RESORT’S MARINA Marina is leading efforts to protect the lake with new electric boat charging infrastructure and zero emission watersports boat experience and sales in partnership with Ingenity and Superior Boat Sales & Repair HOMEWOOD, Calif. (May 18, 2021) – Building ...
- Tuesday January 21, 2020FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE THE DOCKS EXPO SELECTS HOMEWOOD HIGH & DRY MARINA OWNER AS ‘YOUNG LEADER’ AWARD RECIPIENT Homewood local, David Topol named among young leaders under age 40 HOMEWOOD, Calif. (Jan. 21, 2020) – At the annual Docks Expo in Nashville, TN in early December, a trade show designed to connect marina, boatyard and private dock owners ...
- Friday May 24, 2019FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE WEST SHORE CAFE, HOMEWOOD HIGH & DRY MARINA READY TO USHER IN SUMMER ON LAKE TAHOE Restaurant to reopen for summer season May 28 with updated menu and new ‘Vine to Pier’ dinner series; Marina ready to welcome boaters with high-touch service HOMEWOOD, Calif. (May 24, 2019) – This summer, visitors to Lake Tahoe’s west ...
- Friday May 25, 2018FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SPEND SUMMER ON LAKE TAHOE’S WEST SHORE WHERE THE MOUNTAINS MEET THE LAKE Events and Experiences Planned at Homewood Mountain Resort, West Shore Cafe and Homewood High & Dry Marina Make Lake Tahoe’s West Shore a Bucket List Destination This Summer HOMEWOOD, Calif. – May 25, 2018 – As the summer season gets underway, Homewood Mountain Resort, West Shore ...
- Friday May 25, 2018FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SPEND SUMMER ON LAKE TAHOE’S WEST SHORE WHERE THE MOUNTAINS MEET THE LAKE Events and Experiences Planned at Homewood Mountain Resort, West Shore Cafe and Homewood High & Dry Marina Make Lake Tahoe’s West Shore a Bucket List Destination This Summer HOMEWOOD, Calif. – May 25, 2018 – As the summer season gets underway, Homewood ...
Welcome to the Media Photo Gallery for the Homewood High & Dry Marina. The photos provided here are some of many options for media use. If you do not see an image suitable to your needs provided within the gallery, please feel free to contact our Marketing and PR Department by email at [email protected] or call 530.584.6839.
Please contact us directly to obtain a high-resolution version of an image. When requesting to use an image, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Media outlet in which the photo will be used
- The number associated with the image or images (listed below each thumbnail)
- Upon publication, please use the following photo credit: Photo by NAME_OF_PHOTOGRAPHER; Courtesy of the Homewood High & Dry Marina.
We welcome visits by journalists on assignment and are happy to assist however we can in order to make your job easier. To help us provide you with the best possible service, we ask that you:
Please contact Lisa Nigon, Marketing Director ([email protected]), 2-4 weeks in advance to schedule a visit.
We’ll need to know the purpose of your visit, your media affiliation, when and how long you plan on visiting and what assistance you’ll need from us. We will do our best to accommodate your dates, however there may be times when we are already booked. We typically require a letter of assignment on company letterhead from your editor, publisher, news director or producer that includes a date when your piece is expected to run. We also ask that you send your story once it has been published.
Full details regarding media requests can be found below.
Marina Boat Launching & Storage
Boat storage and launching may be issued to media on assignment and is subject to executive approval and availability.
We require that you make the storage or launch request at least one week in advance to the Resort Marketing Director. Unfortunately last minute requests may not be approved.
Due to the large volume of visiting media, we cannot offer storage or launching to spouses, significant others, children or friends. And, due to the large volume of visits by media on assignment, we cannot offer complimentary storage or launching to media on vacation. Verification of employment with a media outlet may be required.
Depending on availability, we may be able to provide complimentary or discounted lodging for a limited time for visiting media who are on assignment. Please contact the Marketing Director at least three weeks in advance to inquire about availability.
Holiday or Peak Periods
Providing the best experience for our guests is paramount and therefore, we do not host media during peak periods including most weekends, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. Please give us at least three weeks’ notice if you plan to visit during a peak time and we will do our best to assist you with finding a media rate for lodging. We may be able to offer if your request meets our guidelines and is approved by the Marketing Director in advance. Please contact us if you have questions.
Filming and Photography
Filming and photo shoots require additional approvals and may require permits and proof of insurance. Please contact the Marketing Director at least three weeks in advance.
Contact: Lisa Nigon Marketing Director 530.584.6839 [email protected].